Made to Measure
Made To Measure - Available in Stores Only
Thanks to the expedient services at Dandy Designs, it has never been easier to build your custom wardrobe. Follow a few simple steps to have your made-to-measure suit designed, fabricated, and ready for pick-up at one of our stores or delivered to your doorstep.
- First, Pick a Fabric: You can choose from our wide selection of fabric to build your ideal outfit. We are continuously adding new designs to our offerings, so you can keep up with the latest trends.
- Then, we do the Measurements: Get your measurements done by our measurement’s stylists who are experts in what they do. Don’t be shy and let them know your personal preferences so that they are aware of any changes that you may require.
- Finally, Choose the Styling/Customizations: We offer several customization
options and a wide range of accessories that help personalize your chosen design, to
create a truly unique piece that is just for you.
- In the case of formal suiting and waistcoats, we’d love for you to try your items on once before finalizing the fit. So, there is a try out date for that where you have to come in at our store and try out your clothing. This additional step for suiting and waist coats enables our fitting experts to perform their crowning touches towards perfection.
- That’s it: Just pick up your made to measure clothing on the delivery date.
Our team will be there to guide you at every step of the way, to make sure your made-to-measure experience is easy and enjoyable. Yet, if your item still does not fit or is simply not suited to your needs, tell us and we will do everything we can to fix it! Get in touch with one of our customer relations manager at [email protected] OR 0423-2111222 and they will assist you in the process.